Friday, January 19, 2024

Birthday Wishes in Russian to Hon. Principal Dr. Abhay Kumar Salunkhe Saheb





 

English translation of greetings in Russian

Hello everyone.

Today is the birthday of the president of this Institute Dr. Abhaykumar Salunkhe sir. Let's wish him a very happy birthday. I wish him happiness, good health and a long life. On this occasion we have taken initiative for the activity called ‘‘Dnyanshidori” where we are giving books to all the students so that they could read more and cultivate a habit of reading. I thank the principal of this college for providing me an opportunity to interact with the students on the topic of ‘‘Career opportunities in Translation and Foreign Languages’. I also thank all the listeners, teachers and my friends who are present here. I am glad that you invited me here. I once again wish Dr. Abhaykumar Salunkhe sir a happy birthday. Thank you so much you all.

No comments:

International Women's Day Caption Competition 2024

  Dept of English organizes Women's Day Caption Competition 2024 on the occasion of International Women's Day on 11th March 2024 in ...